Saturday, May 3, 2008

I Love My Nokia 1100

Brand new Nokia 1100

My Very Own 1100

The Nokia 1100 Cell Phone
Current Unofficial (?) titles: Best Selling Cell phone in the World, The World’s Most Popular Cell phone

And I am happy to be one of the 200 million users and owners of this Nokia Cell Phone Brand. See mine in the picture? The poor thing’s just all worn-out, with the keypad all faded and cell phone cover dirtied with blue ink. Still I don’t intend to get some cool cell phone cover to jazz it up a bit. Indeed, it is such a joy that after all these years of wanton use (I am a bungling, merciless user; can’t remember how many times I’ve drop it), my cellphone’s still usable. It’s simply somewhat difficult for me to keep it away on my cell phone box (where I store all my old mobile phones).

No comments: