Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Why I'm 100 percent for Prepaid Cell Phones


I always had a prepaid cell phone. Even during that short period of time when I fancied I wanted to try using a line mobile, I still maintained my prepaid cell phone on the side.

Now, I decided that I should only be suing prepaid, and no discarded my line phone as I realized that it was too expensive, especially for someone like me who does not have the extreme need to have one.

Perhaps it is obvious why prepaid cell phones are my choice – everything boils down to economics. I am just taking advantage of the cheap form of maintaining a cell phone that exists for everyone to enjoy.



I am able to save up so much money from using prepaid by strictly controlling the use of my call credits. In the first place, this is what prepaid phone owners is doing, that is, to use their call credit within limits.

I am just relieved that with prepaids, call credits can be bought practically anywhere, in malls and stores that have call card vending machines. Cell phone accessories shops certainly sell call cards of all types and sizes.

Likewise, there are now electronic machines from which credits can be transmitted directly to your mobile phone. You only have to give your cell phone numbers to the person with the machine and he will send to you your purchased credits to your phone pronto.

Before I forget, I have to say that I was able to own a free prepaid cell phone with a camera. Who can beat such a giveaway? Free prepaid cell phones are nowadays a common promotional giveaway of wireless cellphone providers, who are only too willing to part with their high tech phones just to be able to turn people into regular customers of their call cards.

No comments: