Saturday, February 2, 2008

Is Cell Phone Internet Feature Cool?


The use of cell phones is as commonplace as, like, your need to have your everyday lunch. Life has never been the same again with the invention of mobile phones. In fact, everything has become much better, easier and more convenient, in terms of communication with the use of the cell phone.

Mobile phone technology has grown by great leaps and bounds. Camera cell phones. Music phones. You can use cell phones nowadays to watch and enjoy your favorite movies. Features you thought could never happen now exist and enjoyed by mobile phone users. So, who knows what the next amazing feature to be discovered is.

Internet phones? Many high-tech brands have been equipped with this feature, being able to log on to websites via the cellular phone. But, has this feature made great strides and earned popularity among phone owners? Unfortunately, no.

I myself am not sold to the idea of checking on some sites or opening up my emails from my Nokia cell phone. I have my PC. In my case, when WAP began forcing to have its presence felt, I thought there is no need for me to make a decision of changing my phone just to accommodate this feature.

Many friends that I knew used WAP found this feature slow and dragging. Besides, the best way to use internet on a cell phone is to have a model that possesses big screens that will make viewing and reading easier. One of the best models of mobile phone for WAP and Internet is the Nokia N95.

If you are an advocate of cell phone internet, there are actually many advantages which you may use to convince mobile phone users to avail of this feature such as searching for establishments like an office or restaurant. Internet on cell phone is also useful if you want to buy tickets for movies. Checking emails is, as mentioned, one of the major advantages of cell phone internet. Still and all, I still like internet on where it should be, on my PC.

No comments: