Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Cell Phone Brands of Choice


Throughout the years, I have known, owned and used different types, shapes and colors of mobile phones. Many are good buys, some are really excellent brands I was just too happy I made the purchase. Here in this post, I wrote a short list of cell phones that I have used:

First of course is Nokia, the world-famous cell phone brand from Finland. Nokia is now recognized as the world leading mobile phone manufacturer. For me, when it comes to owning and using cell phones, Nokia should be the top choice, if only terms of functionality. Even first time owners who use cell phones by Nokia for the first time will really find the gadget user-friendly. The model that I have owned: Nokia 5110, 3210, 3230, and 6110.

Next, I got to own a nice model of Motorola V3 flip top. It does have useful features, but does not even come close to the user-friendly specs of Nokia. But even as a flip top, I find Motorola cool because of its compactness. I guess the flip top characteristic is what can be associated with this brand. Many say Motorola Razor mobile phones are such cool brand.

Sony Ericsson is another great mobile phone brand, from Swedish Ericsson and Sony of Japan. If it’s something made Japanese, nothing can turn out bad, right? And in the case of Sony Ericsson models, they all come sleek and trendy; they can compete with Nokia when it comes to appearance and compactness. Sony Ericsson K750i is definitely one of the most popular brands with it comes to modern cell phones.

No comments: